Our objective is to educate, promote, advise and consult on the safe storage and handling of dangerous goods.
Since our establishment in 2001, we have built up a membership of consultants specializing in all classes of dangerous goods.
Our rigorous membership criteria mean you can be sure that all our members:
- Are dangerous goods storage and handling specialists
- Undertake ongoing professional development
- Agree and adhere to a strict code of ethical behaviour
- Have appropriate dangerous goods knowledge and demonstrated experience
- Understand the regulations relevant to their expertise
Looking for a dangerous goods consultant? Search the AIDGC Member List.
Interested in becoming a member? Find out how.