Corporate members are organisations aligned with the dangerous goods industry such that they can form a mutually beneficial business partnership with our members. Apply for membership today – download our membership package.
Current corporate members include:
Marair Dangerous Goods Specialists Pty Ltd
Marair was established in 1984 as Australia’s first specialists in dangerous goods transport. We have the expertise and experience to ensure your hazardous materials are transported safely by air, road or sea.
AMOG has been a leading engineering solutions provider for over 27 years to a number of industry sectors, including onshore handling and processing of dangerous goods. We are a trusted advisor to Regulators and Major Hazard Facilities around Australia and provide the full spectrum of technical safety engineering services, which we tailor to the needs, size and complexity of our clients’ operations. Our services include:
- Regulatory Licenses and Legal Requirements
- Various Risk and Safety Engineering Studies
- Workshop Facilitation
- Safety Management Systems
- Functional Safety
- Site Conformance Assessments and Compliance Audits
- Hazardous Area Classification and Management
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Land Use Planning and Development Applications
AMOG is an Accredited Dangerous Goods Consultant with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, as well as other relevant industry bodies and regulators.
Australia’s leading manufacturer and supplier of quality Dangerous Goods Cabinets and gas cages and stores.
Ensure compliance and eliminate your client’s expensive ongoing repair problems with Trafalgar’s patented dangerous goods cabinets, which feature:
- 180° door opening function – Eliminating need for repairs.
- ‘90° Stay-Open’ mechanism, in which the right door stays open whilst the left door is open. No more propping doors open.
- Concealed door closer mechanism – Avoiding damage commonly seen on other cabinets.
All Trafalgar Store-Safe cabinets are made in Australia at our factory in South Granville. The cabinets comply with AS 1940-2017 and have been meticulously quality tested using a cycle-motion testing unit.
Store-safe has been a member of the AIDGC since inception, and was acquired by Trafalgar in September 2018, and is now proudly a member of the Trafalgar group of companies. Trafalgar has been manufacturing dangerous goods cabinets for over 50 and together with Store-safe offer a comprehensive range of safe storage solutions to the industry.