Cole Parmer Chemical Compatibility Database ? For iPhone and iPad
One of the most comprehensive chemical compatibility databases in the world, the Cole Parmer compatibility database, is now available for iPhone and iPad. Every day thousands of scientists, engineers and technicians need to determine chemical compatibility for storage, transport and use. Finding the right material compatibility is key to safety and saving money. This app leverages years of research on chemical compatibility for plastics, metals, Elastomers and ceramics. It contains more than 24,528 entries covering 584 chemicals and 42 materials.
ATTENTION!! The App needs iOS 3.2 or higher. It will crash with iOS Version lower than 3.2.
Have you always been intrigued by what the hazard labels and numbers mean on the hazard plates of dangerous goods transports? With this app you have the facility to obtain information about hazard labels and dangerous goods categories. You can enter the UN number of the danger board that is attached to the truck and find out what freight is being transported. Fire-fighters, police and rescue services can retrieve this information in emergencies without being connected to the Internet. The material included is from the ADR rules and standards of UNO.
Not all Dangerous Goods can be stored together, many are incompatible. They may need to have sufficient distances between them to eliminate the risk of fire, explosion, or accumulation of toxic gases from a leak or spillage, etc. This tool minimizes the risk associated with chemical storage by providing practical advice on what can be stored together and what needs to be segregated using internationally recognized guidelines. Make your workplace a safer place to work and comply with the safety laws.
This tool is only intended for use in workplaces where dangerous goods are stored. It is not intended for transport situations. It is not intended for application against open (in use) packages kept on a shelf or bench top within a laboratory/ workshop or similar situation.
The segregation chart is provided to assist persons who are responsible storing dangerous goods to better minimise the risk of storing incompatible goods.
Chemical Safety Data Sheets
A free app by ThatsMyStapler Inc. This application displays International Chemical Safety Cards [ICSC] produced by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the International Labour Office (ILO), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Transport – AIR
Transport – MARINE
Access to the IMDG (International Marine Dangerous Goods) code is provided:
Click Here: Log In
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to LOG OUT when you have finished.
This access is for AIDGC members use only, and it is a breach of agreement to distribute these details.
Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS, Rev.4)
Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS, Rev.4) .pdf file is available for download at: GHS, Rev.4
Multimodal Lithium Battery Flow Chart: Dangerous Goods Training
This is not a substitute for the U.S.A. regulations, and you still require training, but this may help answer some questions about the 37 different ways lithium batteries/cells can be shipped depending upon the mode and type of battery.
To view interactive chart Goto: Multimodal Lithium Battery Flow Chart
Source: Transport Development Group/USA
Radiation Workers Handbook
This 50 page Manual on Radiation Control in the Mining and Mineral Processing Industry is available for download at: Radiation Workers Handbook
Standards Australia has put together a guide that provides a snapshot of information on Standards and Certification Schemes relevant to dangerous goods. Essential for anyone working with dangerous goods including manufacturers, importers, and suppliers.
- Tanks and containers
- Flammable and combustible liquids
- Explosives; and more.
Download your free copy here.
Product & Services Info
- Acme Fluid Handling
- National Petroleum Equipment
- Shipman King
- Chemical Compatibility
- Chemical Compatibility
- Chemical Compatibility
- Chemical Incident Database
- Chemical Information
- Chemical Safety
- DG Interest Group
- Hydrocarbon Properties
- Knowledge on Anything
- OHS & DG Info
- Standards – API
- Standards – International
- Standards – NFPA
SafeWork NSW Forms
- Notification of abandonment of disused underground/partially underground tanks and/or fixed LPG tanks
- Notification of dangerous goods on premises form
- Amendment to notification of dangerous goods on premises form
- EnviroSure provides Professional Indemnity Insurance for the Environmental Industry.
At EnviroSure we have filled the gaps that exist in most Professional Indemnity Insurance covers.
EnviroSure core business is creating high calibre products for our clients, who are in professional disciplines associated with environment and natural resource management, water/waste water, planning and sustainable development.
EnviroSure is underwritten by certain Underwriters at Lloyd?s of London.
- We Specialise In:
Business Insurance – Tailored to suit small and large business.
Professional Indemnity – Do you need professional Indemnity? Find out here.
Asbestos Liability & Professional Indemnity – Teamcare has designed an asbestos inclusive insurance package for professionals.
Mining Risks (new link) – Public Liability & Professional Indemnity covers for the mining industry.
Builders Warranty and Construction Risk – Click here
- Aon is Australia’s leading provider of broking and consulting services for risk management, insurance transactions, reinsurance, human capital consulting and financial planning. Aon is a global leader in the design and provision of risk services and products.
- JMD Ross
- JMD Ross Insurance Brokers are specialists in:
- Professional indemnity
- Commercial insurances
- Travel industry
- Affinity groups/associations
- Claims management
Client service is paramount at JMD Ross, as is excellence in risk management advice. We understand the principles of risk management – risk identification, analysis, evaluation and treatment – and constantly communicate them to our clients.
- Following the merger of Eimco Water Technologies, Enviroquip and Christ Water Technology, September 2010 sees the emergence of a new global force in the water sector, dedicated to bringing the latest thinking, proven technologies and the most advanced application knowledge to the municipal and industrial clean water, process water and wastewater markets around the globe.
- Australia’s premier manufacturer and marketer of quality safe, secure storage facilities. Since 1988 we have continued to provide business and industry with a range of storage solutions including toolboxes, ute boxes, site boxes, security and safety cabinets, dangerous goods stores, handling equipment and safety goods.>
- H2O Rx is an Australian owned company specialising in the supply of chemical storage and handling equipment to industry for industry. We do this by:
- sourcing the latest technology across the world to supply to industry in Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific
- providing experienced in-house engineers to customise the latest technology to meet the needs of our customers? individual applications and site conditions
- supplying ?state of the art? technology to fill gaps in the market that solve ongoing problems on industry sites providing quality equipment at competitive prices to work with our customers? budgets surpassing expectations with regards lead times to meet our customers? tight time-frames continuing to build our solid reputation for unmatched customer service and support providing our customers with a ?one stop shop? of complimentary chemical storage and handling equipment.
- Dangerous Goods Advisory Group
- DANGEROUS GOODS-HAZMAT GLOBAL NETWORK a Group for those with involvement in Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials Storage and Handling issues. Warning: An ad hoc weekly newsletter is distributed within the Group which may be up to 20 pages up to 1 Mb in size./dd>