WORKCOVER / WORKSAFE
A government body responsible for managing each state’s workplace safety, injury management and workers’ compensation programs.
- WorkCover NSW
- WorkSafe VIC
- WorkCover QLD
- WorkCover ACT
- WorkCover WA
- WorkSafe WA
- WorkCover SA
- WorkSafe NT
- WorkCover TAS
- ACT Work Safety
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
The government department that is responsible for environmental planning, environmental policy, management of parks, forestry and wildlife, environmental operations, sustainable industries, environmental and technical services, corporate affairs, and corporate development.
SYDNEY SEMINAR FLYERS
- Sydney Water Corporation (SWC) Quakers Hill STP Site Visit
- BP Australia Limited
- Chemicals of Security Concern
AIDGC ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2011
- AIDGC Conference 2011 Opening
- What the Court wants from Expert Witnesses – Part 1
- What the Court wants from Expert Witnesses – Part 2
- What the Court wants from Expert Witnesses – Part 3
- Expert Witness Reports a DG case study Selby,H – Part 1
- Expert Witness Reports a DG case study Selby,H – Part 2
- Expert Witness Reports a DG case study Selby,H – Part 3
Are you GHS ready?
You may be aware that a new system of chemical classification and hazard communication is coming into effect in New South Wales from 1st January 2017.
- Safe Work Australia
Australia’s national body that leads and coordinates national efforts to prevent workplace death, injury and disease in Australia.
- Australian Institute of Petroleum (AIP)
The key representative body of Australia’s petroleum industry.
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI)
RACI is the voice of chemistry in Australia, and advocates the importance of chemistry to the public and all levels of education, industry and government.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
Dangerous Goods Safety Management Act enforcement.
- Dangerous Goods Queensland
Practical advice on ways to manage risks that arise when hazardous substances are used at workplaces.
- Fire and Rescue NSW
Statutory reviewer of Emergency Plans under Clause 361 – NSW Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 and Clause 66 of the NSW Explosives Regulation 2005
- National Transport Commission
Australian Dangerous Goods Code webpage
- Removing single-use gloves the video
Don’t Contaminate Your Hands! The suggested technique is shown in the video.
- Removing single-use gloves the poster
Don’t Contaminate Your Hands! The suggested technique is shown in the poster.
- Methanol safe handling manual
A resource for emergency first responders to increase awareness of the chemical and promote safe handling for workers, consumers, and the environment.
- Free Educational DVD
This FREE educational DVD explains the key issues for your business and where you can get the help you need.
- Dangerous Goods Transport and ADR Training
Welcome to Specialist Services Limited, a division of Circle Express and one of the largest independent networks offering a collection and delivery service of Dangerous Goods.
- HAZTEK – Consultancy and Monitoring Services in Occupational Health and Safety
HAZTEK Pty Ltd has developed extensive experience, of hazards associated with, Aviation, Maritime, Education, Manufacturing and Defence industries.
- AdUp Pty Ltd – Project CAD Drafting & Dangerous Goods Consultant – Home…
AdUp Project Drafting provides technical services in the form of general engineering drafting. From up-front plant concepts to re-engineered parts and specialist services.
- Richard Hall & Associates
Richard Hall & Associates are consulting engineers specilising in project management, dangerous goods, regulatory compliance, manufacturing facility planning and process improvement.
- Environment Friendly Logistics
Environment Friendly Logistics (EFL) provides Workplace Safety Consulting & Training Services – specializing in dangerous goods.
- Workplace Health and Safety Training, Safety Consultants – Gold Coast
Safety Consultants based on the Gold Coast. Workplace health and safety training services including safety courses, site auditing and safety officer training.
- TASC Training & Safety Consultants, Perth WA
TASC Training & Safety Consultants: Occupational Safety & Health Services, Perth, Western Australia
- All Freight Australia – Explosives and Dangerous Goods Transport
We are licensed Explosives and Dangerous Goods specialists. Allfreight can supply storage and distribution in many explosives and dangerous goods products.
- Nationwide Training
Nationwide Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that has been at the forefront of servicing the training needs of the Transport and Distribution industries for over fourteen years.
- Fork Lift Truck Training, UK First Aid Training, Dangerous Goods Training
Fork Lift Truck Training, UK First Aid Training, Dangerous Goods Training, UK Specialist Training, Advanced Driver Training – provided by Specialist Training.
- WasteNet – Welcome to WasteNet
WasteNet is a valuable online resource for anyone interested in Waste, with a particular focus on content of use to Local Government. WasteNet contains information that ranges from the very broad to the highly specific.
- AWS Clinical : Quarantine Waste Management, Biohazardous Clinical Waste Dis…
The company vision for risk management and legislative compliance is AWS onsite Steam Sterilisation technology that has maximum effect and efficiency with minimum cost and no environmental impact.
- safety signs and safety stickers
Safety Signs,Safety Stickers. Metal, Poly and Vinyl available. Danger, Prohibition, Disabled, Door, Emergency, Exit, Fire, Hazchem, Class Diamonds, Mandatory, Mining, Notice, Warning, Water Safety Signs
- ChemHaz Solutions – Chemical hazard identification and commmunication consu…
ChemHaz Solutions Ltd offer a range of consultancy services to help clients comply with the safety regulations governing the supply, transport and use of products that contain hazardous chemicals.
- FGC Associates – Health and Safety Consultants
FGC Associates Ltd. is a company devoted to helping provide your business with solutions to all your health and safety problems.
- Stresau Laboratorys Hazardous Materials Testing
Stresau Laboratorys Hazardous Materials Testing serves manufacturers, packagers, shippers and analytical laboratories with the functional testing for reliable hazard classification and characterization of dangerous goods.
- Brent Packaging and Logistics Ltd.
Brent has grown into one of the largest export packaging companies in Canada, providing complete packaging solutions to domestic and global corporations.
- Biocair – Moving Science Forward
We are able to transport material internationally and are particularly skilled in shipping in and out of the main biopharm clusters in UK, Europe, USA, Japan, China, India, Russia and South America.
- Freight exchange from Freightex
Haulage solutions accross Europe by leading freight exchange company Freightex
- dangerous hazardous substances database with chemical information and inter…
Dangerous, hazardous, toxic substances database with chemical information and international legislation about 250.000 substances, up to date, their chemical identifiers, properties and regulations, software product of Royal Haskoning
- Health and Safety Consultants, Newcastle, northeast
Health & Safety consultants in Newcastle? B&P Health and Safety management consultants are based in Newcastle, north east. They provide Health and Safety management and environmental management consultancy for North east based companies.
- HP Training & Consultancy Ltd
We are a specialist training company offering training courses for the transportation of Dangerous Goods by air, sea or road. If you transport Dangerous Goods you must comply with various intricate rules and regulations.